Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Two Dads.....

So it's been awhile since I have posted anything so I am due for a few post this week. A few weeks ago I had to travel for work leaving Elly in Birmingham. Aaron and my dad, Pops, watched Elly for the week while I was gone. They all did great without me! Elly enjoyed getting to spend time with Pops and bonding with her two dads. The weather was rainy and icky the entire time so not sure she ever left the house but when I returned on Friday, she was one happy little girl. I think that Elly is looking forward to the next time I get to go out of town so she can have some fun with the boys again....but this time maybe with Grampy.


And she saved a great present for me when I got home.......she had a diaper blow out EVERYWHERE! Enough so that I just threw the onesie away. Wasn't worth trying to get all that out. YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment