Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter weekend and visit from Aunt Angela & Uncle Eric

This past weekend we celebrated Easter and had more visitors. Aunt Angela and Uncle Eric came to meet Elly for the first time! Though we had a low key weekend it was nice for Elly to meet more family (Though we didn't get a picture with Uncle Eric....we will have take one in May when we are in New Orleans).
Ellyson and Aunt Angela




Elly also celebrated her first Easter. She got lots of goodies from Gram Lene, Aunt Chrissy, Aunt Angela, Bubbie, Aunt Suzanne, Hen and Cousin Lily. We enjoyed a great lunch at Becky and Bill's house (Aunt Ali's mom and step-dad) and got to take lots of pictures of Lily Kate and Ellyson in their matching dresses  (Pictures to come soon). 
First Easter Basket

Hanging with my Easter monkey
My Easter bib is as big as me!

Aunt Angela, Mommy and me in my adorable Easter dress from Aunt Ali
Hen with her two granddaughters


Family Easter picture

No comments:

Post a Comment